Fulfilling the controller's obligation specified in the content of Article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, referred to as RODO) (Dz.Urz.UE.L No. 119, p. 1), I inform you that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Letniskowo.pl, Garkowski, Solka, sp. k. with its registered office in Białystok, 29 Elewatorska Street, 15-620 Białystok, represented by the Partners of Letniskowo.pl Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
- Your personal data (name, surname, telephone, email address) are processed in order to enable contact by e-mail.
- The basis for the processing of your personal data (name, surname, phone, email address) is your consent granted to the Administrator - Article. 6(1)(a) RODO.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to other entities, in particular to state authorities or other entities authorized under the law, in order to carry out the obligations incumbent on the Administrator; banks in order to make settlements; entities to which the Administrator entrusts the processing of personal data by means of concluded agreements on the entrustment of data processing; entities providing courier or postal services; as well as Facebook, Instagram, OLX, suppliers of external systems supporting the Administrator's activity. Your personal data are not shared commercially.
- Your personal data is not transferred to a third country, nor is it used for automated decision-making, including profiling.
- You have the right to:
- request access to your personal data from the controller,
- rectification, erasure or restriction of processing,
- object to the processing,
- to data portability,
- withdraw consent for processing at any time without affecting the legality of processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Providing your personal data (name, surname, telephone, email address) is voluntary, but necessary to enable electronic contact.